AllSports Timing - Your Friendly Neighborhood Race Timer & Professional Chip Timing
Technology Solutions for Sports Events - Professional Event Management, Race Timing, Finish Line Services & More
" Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must. Just never give up. "
- Dean Karnazes
What We Do
We serve the sports event community with a comprehensive range of services to help make your event a complete success, including race timing, electronic timing, online registration, and finish line services. We're located in Austin, TX and primarily service the Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio areas, but we've serviced events all over the USA. Here's a short list of how we can help provide you the solution you need:
Electronic Race Timing
State-of-the-art UHF RFID chip timing using RFID Timing decoders and industry-leading Impinj readers. Combine this with flexible scoring software and over a decade of experience in race management, and you've found the race timer for your next race.
We partner with popular online registration companies to provide a seamless experience for you. We provide complete setup services and give you whatever level of registration management you are comfortable with. And you'll never need to send us your participant data again.
Finish Line Services
We provide finish line services such as finish line inflatable arches and sound systems with race-friendly music to bring credibility to your event and create a great user experience for your participants.
Whether you need bibs for your race or need to rent a clock for your event, we have everything you need to pull off your race - event if you don't use our other professional services.
Best Participant Experience
Want to wow your participants? We have all the technology available to do that. From text messaging of individual results, to real-time internet results, to participant tracking, we have what you need to stand out from other events.
Experience & Service
We have over a decade of experience in race management and quality assurance guarantees that ensure you receive the most experienced and highest customer service available industry-wide.
Areas We Serve
Dallas - Fort Worth - Houston - San Antonio - Austin - El Paso
Arlington - Corpus Christi - Plano - Lubbock - Irving - Garland
What To Expect (Click to expand)
- 1Submit your basic information for quotation using our Quote Request form.
- 2We will check our calendars for availability.
- 3If we have any questions, we will contact you via phone at the number listed.
- 4If we are available, we will send you a service proposal and agreement via email.
- 5You may contact us at any time for questions.
- 6Once you accept, you will need to sign the agreement and fax, email, or snail mail it back to us.
- 7Send us your deposit check to the address on the service agreement.
- 8You're booked!
- 1Online registration form completion (if you are using our registration services).
- 2If you have paper registrations, you'll need to input them into excel or .csv format and send them to us when registration is closed.
- 3If you are using another registration service, add us as the timer so we can access the participant information directly.
- 4If we are using your own bibs, you need to send those to us no later than 2 weeks prior to the event date.
- 52 weeks before your race, you'll need to complete the New Race form. You'll receive an email with the link.
- 64-7 days before your event, your tagged bibs will be shipped to you.
- 7If you are sending us the participant data, you'll need to send it to us by 3PM the day before your packet pickup.
- 8Your packet pickup report will be sent to you the day before your packet pickup.
- 9A final invoice will be sent with the remaining balance of payment due.
- 10We're happy to work with you on special circumstances. Please let us know how we can help. :-)
- 1Unless otherwise planned for, our team will arrive 1.75-2.0 hours prior to the first event.
- 2They will contact the Race Director at the mobile number indicated on the New Race Form, confirm the race course, and any details necessary to service your event.
- 3We will not accept forms/event waivers completed by the participants. A race-day registration template (provided) must be used.
- 4We recommend shutting down race day registration 15 minutes prior to the race.
- 5The race is started by either our team, or yours, whichever is coordinated.
- 6Scoring of the race begins by our team.
- 7Preliminary results are posted at 10-15 minute intervals at the designated posting location.
- 8A preliminary awards report is generated when the awards table is filled and reviewed with the Race Director.
- 9A final awards report is generated and provided to the Race Director.
- 10Scoring continues until the final finisher crosses, or the Race Director provides authorization to complete scoring.
- 11Our team breaks down equipment, retrieves any hardware from the Race Director.
- 12Final payment is due from Race Director.
- 13Results are posted online the same-day.
- 14AllSports Timing answers any participant inquiries directly, and makes necessary adjustments to results.
- 15You're all done until the next event!
” they are simply the best ”
'I have used All Sports Timing as the main timing vendor for my company, The Active Joe, for the last 6 years. They time 8 race days annually for me that have about 6,000 finishers across all events. They do an excellent job consistently every single race, and they handle complicated pieces, like wave starts, multi-loop courses, multiple distances per event, announcer mats at the finish, and mid-race split timing mats with grace and perfect execution. It is completely worth it to have this company come up to Dallas from Austin for each event because I know they will do the job right AND will do it affordably. I look forward to working with Chris and the rest of the All Sports Timing crew for many more years to come!'
” You guys are awesome. ”
' We have used AllSports Timing for the past 6 years at the BCS Marathon and BCS Race Series, and couldn't be happier with Chris and his staff. These guys are pros! They are always on time, with everything set up and ready to go well in advance of start time. If there is ever a problem, they only have solutions, not excuses. As a race director for many different races over the years, I have never worked with a better timing company! '
AllSports Timing was founded from a desire to be involved with sports and athletics as often as possible. We are a group of high-energy, service-oriented, race service professionals that love to make race directors smile. We come from different backgrounds: Some of us like high-tech, some of us love sports, and some of us just love to be inspired by committed people, realizing their athletic goals. We would love to help you and your organization succeed!
Get Your Coupon
If you haven't worked with us before, we want to have that opportunity.
Get 10% off your first event*. Enter your email and we'll send you your coupon.